Pressing On for Android DOWNLOAD STEPS
Currently the best way to read Pressing On via your Android is with the Nook app, using an epub file. We provide this file for Nook users and you so that’s not a problem. Hopefully in the future the Android platform and the Kindle for Android app will improve and we can use the Kindle app because Kindle files are more compliant, but for now, we have to be happy with an epub file running on the Android Nook app.
- SAVE FILE AS WITH RIGHT CLICK– epub (right click on file and select “save as” or “download link”. be sure filename ends in .epub before you save; if it ends in .txt delete that part before saving). Note: YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE BY CLICKING IT – it will take you to a page saying the file doesn’t exist. Just right click with your mouse and download as a “save as”.
- Once downloaded install this file on your Nook as you do all other files
Pressing On for Blackberry, assorted e-readers and many other electronic devices DOWNLOAD STEPS
- If you own another kind of e-reader or most any other device (desktop, laptop, Blackberry) then simply download the Kindle app from your app store (a free download) or Click Here to find the correct app to download
- SAVE FILE AS WITH RIGHT CLICK and save it on your computer (Kindle AZW file) by right clicking on it and choosing “Save As” or “download link” (When saving file – be sure and delete the .txt if file places it on the end before saving. File should end in .azw). Note: YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE BY CLICKING IT – it will take you to a page saying the file doesn’t exist. Just right click with your mouse and download as a “save as”.
- Note: For desktop computers with the Kindle App installed you should get a dialog box offering to open it automatically. On some devices you may have to start your devices “controlling software” and add the file to the Kindle reader app
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a note via the Contact Us page and we will do our best to help out. Remember, our technical support department is very small but we will do our best to help you.